It's happening. We're taking on the Mt. Rushmore of movie enjoyment: AN ALL-DAY MOVIE MARATHON. 13 hours of film. May 19. Amazing.
- 👶 10 AM–11 AM: Saturday Morning Cartoons
- 👶 11 AM–1 PM: Animated film (Rated G)
- 👩👩👧👧 1 PM–3 PM: All-ages feature (Rated PG)
- 👩👩👧👧 3 PM–5 PM: All-ages feature (Rated PG)
- 👩👩👧👧 5 PM–7 PM: All-ages feature (Rated PG-13)
- 👬 7 PM–9 PM: Grownup film (Rated R)
- 👬 9 PM–11 PM: Grownup film (Rated R)
We'll be showing lots of short features, cartoons, tiny documentaries, etc. between the features. No minute of marathon time will be wasted!
One $20 reservation gets you in for the whole day—pop in for one movie, or stay for the whole day. Kids are welcome from 10am until 7pm, and they'll be admitted for FREE.
THERE IS LIMITED SEATING. If you want to guarantee yourself a seat, please donate using the button above and reserve your spot ahead of time!
WHEN: 13-hour Movie Marathon. Saturday, May 19, 10 AM–11 PM.
WHERE: Screening Room at Hotel deLuxe, 729 SW 15th Ave, Portland, OR
Sign up for our email list to be notified when the next screening is scheduled.
Thanks to everyone who came to our last Halloween show! We enjoyed our new venue, Hotel deLuxe's screening room. For our next screening, we're going to try something… a bit different. A slightly bigger idea, with broader appeal. If everything works out, we'll have an exciting announcement for you soon.
Our next screening is tentatively slated for late January of 2018.