Secret film screening
Wednesday, January 15 2014, 8-11 PM. Cocktail hour 7-8 PM.
Living Room Theaters (341 SW 10th Avenue, Portland)
One great movie + shorts, kept secret until showtime.
(If you're in the area, try walking up anyway, maybe?)
BIG MATCH CUT NEWS
For our next event, we're taking our patented Match Cut formula and mixing it up a bit! Feast your eyes on this:
- A New Location! Living Room Theaters, across from Powell's bookstore. Luxurious seating, excellent projector and sound, plus food, plus cocktails—this will make for a great movie-going experience.
- A New Format! Just one full-length film (still kept a secret, by the way), along with a short subject or two. Still a full evening's worth of entertainment, but just a tad less of a time commitment.
- When? January 15, 8-11pm. But please join us for cocktail hour ahead of time in Living Room Theaters' lounge, 7-8pm
- Something else new, and very important: THERE IS LIMITED SEATING. Much more limited than before. So if you want to guarantee yourself a seat, please donate using the button above and reserve your spot ahead of time!
- Also: unfortunately, under-21s won't be allowed at the event because of alcohol consumption on the premises. Cool for us adults, though.
Hope to see you there!
Thursday, September 26, 7-11 PM, Clinton Street Theater
Wednesday, June 5 2013, 7-11 PM, Clinton Street Theater
Tuesday, February 12 2013, 7-11 PM, Clinton Street Theater